Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Great Review


Yes, I'm tooting my own horn. This book has been e-published for quite a while now and a website recently reviewed it without my knowing. My publisher sent me the link.


Miranda from Joyfully Reviewed had this to say:


"Suzanne Perazzini created a unique world in Crash into Darkness. Amber and Jaden have an immediate connection that neither is sure what to do about. It was almost like going to see an action movie. I felt as if I was right in the middle of the action. Just when you think you have it all figured out boom another surprise. The great thing about it to me was it didn’t feel like too much. I wasn’t sitting here thinking ‘yeah right, that’s not plausible’. Crash into Darkness has an amazing ending that I was not expecting, I so love when that happens. Crash into Darkness was an action-packed thrill ride that I found thoroughly enjoyable."


For the full review, please click here.
To buy it, please click here.

7 comments:

Heather Dugan Creative / Footsteps said...

Wonderful, Suzanne! I'm very pleased for your continued success!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for checking my blog, Heather. I post so seldom now because I am trying to concentrate on my writing.

Heather Dugan Creative / Footsteps said...

Still juggling too much on my end but making progress. I'll be in touch.

Congrats again on the well deserved accolades. Go Suzanne!

Leigh D'Ansey said...

A really great review - congratulations, Suzanne.

Suzanne said...

Thank you, Leigh. There's nothing like a godod review to brighten our day.

Suzanne

LaVerne Clark said...

How exciting! Just when you weren't expecting one too. Bet it made your day, week, month...

Huge Congrats Suzanne!

Suzanne said...

Thanks LaVerne for visiting my blog.

Suzanne