1) When I was 18, I spent a year teaching at a High School in the Fiji Islands on Volunteer Service Abroad, which is the equivalent to the US Peace Corps. I had an incredible, harrowing, inspiring year but would probably not want to repeat it. That's me in the photo in Fiji.
2) I sometimes dream at night of tables laden with cakes, which I am unable for various reasons to reach. Very frustrating. I have dreamt this all my life. Yes, I have a sweet tooth but am now at an age when I can no longer eat a cake without my weight increasing by at least 10 kilos so they are taboo. Certain elements of life are very sad.
3) I hate conflict - will avoid it like the devil, but if you get in my face I will fight back like a lioness protecting her young. This is my space, my life and keep your sordid hands off it. Touch me or my family and I change character. There are certain things which are sacred. Stay away.
4) I do arm exercises with weights almost every night and though my muscles are strong, the surrounding flesh is still less than desirable. What's that all about? By the way that is not me in the photo.
5) I studied ballet from 4 years old until I was 17. I also ran my own ballet school while still at high school. That was the first of many teaching jobs that I have had throughout my life. At different times I have had jobs teaching, Math, English, Art, Fashion Design and Ballet as well as homeschooling my son for many years.